Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How Do I Do A Soft Reset On My Nike Fuelband?

Reset your Nike+ FuelBand
 
You can perform a reset on the Nike+ FuelBand, which will reboot the device. The band will save all your settings and results.
  1. Hold the Nike+ FuelBand button down for ~10 seconds until you see RESET
    Image
  2. Release the button and quickly press it again. RESET will flash 4 times before the Nike+ FuelBand resets. During that time, a short button press will cancel the reset. Pressing the button again resumes the reset.
  3. After the icon blinks 4 times, the icon animates clockwise for a minimum of 2 seconds or until the devices resets.
    Image
  4. The “Swoosh” then wipes on and confirms the device has been reset.
    Image

FACTORY RESET

You can click on FACTORY RESET in the lower left-hand corner of the Nike+ Connect window and completely clear your settings, time, and activity history from your Nike+ FuelBand. Your profile, activity history, and achievements, however, will remain on Nike+.

Note that a factory reset will permanently erase any unsynced NikeFuel you have on your Nike+ FuelBand at the time you reset.

source : Nike Support

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I've beent rying to figure out how to reset the settings to my fuel band to change it to left handed but no one else has posted these instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem. I set my fuel band to my left wrist and now want to change it to my right (I'm right handed), but can't work out how to do it.

    Any help gratefully received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plug it in, go into the nike+ connect app, go to settings, and select orientation

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi .. I have done this factory reset and it goes through whilst plugged in but as soon as I undock the fuel band I am back to an unresponsive band which does not light up when I press the button?
    Any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The LED lights in the fuelband might not be working?

      Delete